The Michigan men’s basketball team drained its first four 3-pointers in its 73-69 win against Indiana at Crisler Arena.

That was a lot, considering the Wolverines took just five in the first half — a season low of attempted 3-pointers in a stanza for Michigan this season.

After forcing 10 turnovers in the first half of Saturday’s matchup, Michigan held a comfortable eight point lead going into halftime. But it wasn’t until the second half that the baskets opened up for the Wolverines and they put the Hoosiers away for good.

Junior guard Stu Douglass and Tim Hardaway Jr. tallied 15 points in the first eight minutes of the second half and Indiana struggled to ever climb out of that deficit.

Michigan’s defense played aggressively all afternoon and made it difficult for the Hoosiers to do anything offensively — the Wolverines stole the ball four times in the first half.

Hardaway Jr. had another big game, notching a career and team-high 26 points against Indiana.

Late in the second half, Indiana went on a 12-0 run after frustrating the Wolverines with a full-court press. The Hoosiers cut the lead down to one possession with 28 seconds remaining, but Michigan survived and left Crisler Arena with a victory.