Second Episode II teaser to premiere with Harry Potter The second teaser trailer for “Star Wars: Attack of the Clones” will appear before “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer”s Stone” when it opens on Nov. 16. The Internet Movie Database reports that the original teaser, which is currently running with Pixar”s “Monsters, Inc.,” is apparently only the first part of the teaser trailer. The first teaser consists of brief shots from various parts of the film set against the sound of Darth Vader”s breathing.

Richard Harris criticizes actors at “Harry Potter” premiere Richard Harris, who plays the wizard Dumbledore in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer”s Stone,” attacked modern movie stars at the London premiere of the adaptation of the J.K. Rowling novel. According to Zap2it.com, Harris claimed that actors today are “spoiled” and that actors today “would go to the opening of an envelope.” He went on to say that “We can do without (actors). What I hate about our business today is the elitism. So-called stars ride in private jets and have bodyguards and dietitians and beauticians. Tom Cruise is a midget and he has eight bodyguards, all six foot ten, which makes him look even more diminutive. It”s an absolute joke. Actors are unimportant.” It has been reported that the Irish actor”s comments were provoked by Rowling”s comment that she was proud to have a completely British cast.

“Sopranos” season slow to start The fourth season of HBO”s critically acclaimed mob drama “The Sopranos,” originally slated to start airing in April, has been pushed back several months. TV Guide reports that Emmy-winning writers Robin Green and Mitchell Burgess told reporters that the show would begin production on its much-anticipated fourth season this week, but that the new episodes will not air until Sept. 2002. This late start-date will make the show ineligible for the 2001-02 Emmy awards.

Ex-President to act for CBS Former President Bill Clinton will make his television debut as a fictional character on CBS crime drama “C.S.I.” TV Guide reports Clinton has limited acting experience, though did play himself in “A Child”s Wish,” a 1997 TV movie starring Anna Chulumsky as a teenager grappling with cancer. Clinton is set to play the head of a law firm sometime this season.

O”Reilly pisses off Clooney Fox News personality Bill O”Reilly has been bashing Hollywood concerning the donations collected at the celebrity fund-raiser for the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks. Entertainment Weekly reports that O”Reilly claimed that the millions of dollars collected at the event has yet to reach any of the victims. Days later he called the celebrities involved “weasels” for not answering his accusations. Actor George Clooney, who helped organize the fund raiser, wrote O”Reilly an angry letter, explaining that the funds were all accounted for and being distributed in a timely fashion, so the entire fund is not depleted at once. O”Reilly retorted that Clooney himself probably did not even write the letter, but had his publicist do it.

More sex. more lies. more videotape Super-director Stephen Soderbergh (“Traffic,” the upcoming “Oceans 11”) is working on a sequel to his indie break-through “Sex, Lies, and Videotape. The film, starring Julia Roberts, David Duchovny, David Hyde Pierce, Cathrine Keener and Blair Underwood is having trouble finding a title that sticks. The original title, “How to Survive a Hotel Room Fire,” was nixed after the attacks on Sept. 11, and changed to “The Art of Negotiating a Turn.” Zap2it.com reports that the director is now considering another change, naming the film “Full Frontal.”

In 1995″s “Toy Story,” Woody is trapped in evil Sid”s house. The carpet texture on Sid”s hallway floor is identical to that of the Overlook Hotel”s in Stanley Kubrick”s 1980 horror film “The Shining.”

Source: IMDB