Pooh Pooh ka-sue! Disney may be forced to pay 25 percent of its gross revenue to the heirs of New York agent Stephen Slesinger. The New York Daily Post reports that the heirs have filed charges, claiming Disney has cheated them out of millions in Winnie the Pooh royalties, and have asked the court to terminate Disney”s rights to license Pooh and the related characters. Pooh merchandise and theme park attractions generated 3.3 billion dollars in 1998, and is expected to make 4.5 billion dollars in 2002.

No member for Austin Powers New Line has recalled 11,000 trailers and thousands of posters promoting the new Austin Powers film formerly titled “Austin Powers in Goldmember.” The Internet Movie Database reports that MGM, who owns the rights to the James Bond series, are still in arbitration with New Line over the overt parodies of the Bond films in Powers advertising. MGM is said to be especially upset by the image of Mike Myers in full Fat Bastard regalia covered in gold paint, similar to “Goldfinger.”

Willis and Parker prove themselves for pudding Next month Harvard”s Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the oldest undergraduate all-male drag drama club, will be giving out their Man and Woman of the Year awards to “Striking Distance” co-stars Bruce Willis and Sarah Jessica Parker. Entertainment Weekly reports that the honorees will be lead on a parade through Harvard Square before being soundly roasted and forced to wear custom-made bras and receiving their trophies.

Bash the bowl Ja Rule, Sheryl Crow and Martina McBride have been added to CBS” “Bowl Bash” to be aired tomorrow, two nights before the Super Bowl. Zap2it.com reports that the show will include interviews with players.