“Friends” cast ponders $24 million offer NBC is desperately trying to sign the cast of “Friends” for a ninth season of the hit show that has acted as an anchor for the Thursday night “Must See TV” lineup. The Internet Movie Database reports that the cast (Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courtney Cox, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry) have already rejected an offer of $800,000 per episode per person, and are not sure if the new offer will make any difference in their decision.

Darryl Hannah added to cast of Tarantino”s “Kill Bill” According to the Internet Movie Database, Hannah will play an assassin and star along with Warren Beatty and Uma Thurman in Quentin Tarantino”s long awaited film noir thriller. Tarantino, who has been absent from the director”s chair since “Jackie Brown,” had to stop production of “Kill Bill” when Uma Thurman got pregnant.

Bruce Sprinsteen”s songs to be used for rock opera The Boss has given permission for his songs to be used in a rock “n roll opera called “Drive All Night.” The production, directed and co-written by Darrell Larson, will premiere in New York in March.

Paul Thomas Anderson to make sequel to “Boogie Nights” The director of “Hard Eight” and “Magnolia” has decided to make a follow-up to his 1997 hit “Boogie Nights.” Zap2it.com reports that the film will follow the lives of Rollergirl (Heather Graham) and Amber Waves (Julianne Moore), but Dirk Diggler (Mark Wahlberg) is noticeably absent, as his character is supposed to have moved on to other ventures. Anderson has already begun work on the script, and yes, both of them will be naked in the sequel.