O.J. Simpson”s house searched by fbi for drug information Twas three weeks before Christmas, and in O.J.”s house, the DEA and FBI broke in on the louse. He protested them, but they did not care, and hoped that some Ecstacy they would find there. The drug was being smuggled, so say the feds, and maybe O.J. tried to mess up kids” heads. The ex-baller”s lawyers said he had nothing to do with that crap, and the fuzz had simply set a faulty trap. Police and DEA arrived with a clatter, and they said the fact that they had no warrant did not matter. This is all courtesy of the Internet Movie Database, and by the way, O.J. stabbed his wife in the face.

Schwarzenegger gets record salary for “Terminator 3” While all the Whos down in Whoville fall into recession-al rot, the Schwarzenegger that lived above Whoville did not. Zap2it.com claims Arnold will return for the sequel, and the money he will recieve has not seen an equal. For 30 million dollars, his salary should thrill him, but at 53 years old, any stuntwork could kill him. Cameron is gone, and Hamilton is gone. Will the audiences fawn or just yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn? The Schwarzenegger is excited to reprise his famous role, and to prove that “End of Days” has not taken its toll.

Thurl Ravenscroft who sang “You”re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” in place of narrator Boris Karlof for 1966″s “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” is also the voice of Fosted Flakes mascot Tony the Tiger.