Seven is enough: In a Division 1-A record seven overtimes breaking the old record of four Arkanas overcame Mississippi 58-56.

The Rebels” Eli Manning continued to impress college football fans by throwing for six touchdowns without an interception.

Despite Manning”s performance the Arkansas ground game was too much for Mississippi. The Razorbacks rushed for 360 yards and seven touchdowns.

Joey Heisman?: Oregon”s Joey Harrigton continued to prove that he belongs in the Heisman race, but it may be too little to late.

The Ducks” star quarterback threw for all six touchdowns in a 42-24 thrashing of Arizona State. Keenan Howry caught four of Harrington”s scoring tosses and had 126 yards on the day.

Onterrio Smith had another stellar game for Oregon in taking over the starting running back position from Maurice Morris.

Tech in the Pitts: After losing for the first time last week, Virginia Tech followed it up with another loss, this time to Pittsburgh one of the worst teams in the Big East.

All-America wide receiver Antonio Bryant salvaged a poor season with two touchdown catches for the Panthers. Bryant has struggled all year working with a new quarterback, but he has finally found success with three touchdown in the last two games.