It’s 11 p.m. on Valentine’s Day, and you’re either out at the bar with your significant other, or hunkering down in your apartment with a gallon (is that too ambitious?) of Ben and Jerry’s and a bag of white-chocolate-swirled Hershey’s kisses, picking out your movie for the night. Luckily for you, I have an endless knowledge of chick-flicks, from rom-coms to tear-jerking love stories.

If you’re looking for a…

1. Throwback
The absolute best throwback chick-flick would be “Sleepover.” Starring Alexa Vega from “Spy Kids” (another great throwback) and an attractive male lead, the story follows four young girls who sneak away from their innocent sleepover to complete a scavenger hunt for the best table in the school courtyard.

2. FWB Comedy
There are quite a few friends-with-benefits movies out there, but the most worthwhile one would have to be the namesake, “Friends with Benefits.” Who wouldn’t want to spend a night watching Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis have casual sex?

3. The Romantic Tragedy
I’m going to be totally cliché here and go with “The Notebook.” It’s cute, it’s sad and it stars a young Ryan Gosling. Only watch if you have tissues and a puppy nearby.

4. College Movie
It’s a trade-off between “Sydney White” and “House Bunny.” Both make fun of sorority life, but show that in the end, Greek life can be empowering and lead to amazing friendships.

5. Slightly Inappropriate Movie
Hands down: “What’s Your Number?” This is a hysterically funny movie starring Anna Faris, Chris Pratt and Chris Evans, and will keep you laughing long into the night. I watched it last week, and my roommate won’t let me forget how my hyena laugh kept her up until 3 a.m.

6. Awesome Love Movie
I’m going to say it’s a tie between “Love Actually” and “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” The former is probably cuter and has a lot more “aww” moments, but the latter is laugh-out-loud funny. Considering they both feature awesome casts, you can’t go wrong.