Friday, April 4
The fourth annual FoolMoon is the kickoff event for FestiFools, a foolishly fun two-day event celebrating art. FoolMoon also serves as a fundraiser for FestiFools, which includes an annual papier-mâché puppet parade. Sponsors such as Grizzly Peak Brewing Company and Blue Tractor BBQ & Brewery are involved in this event. Grizzly Peak will host the FoolBrew tent at 5:30 pm, featuring live music and FoolBrew, a drink designed specially for the night.

Attendees are encouraged to create their own luminaries, or illuminated sculptures, for a “stroll to W. Washington Street.” The processional will begin at 8:15 p.m. at three starting places: the Farmers’ Market in Kerrytown, in front of the University of Michigan Museum of Art and at Slauson Middle School. There will be live music and a series of experimental films projected throughout the event, which lasts until 11:30 p.m.

Saturday, April 5
Help support the C.S. Mott Children’s and Von Voightlander Women’s Hospital by attending the annual Mott Spring Game presented by PNC Bank this Saturday at the Big House.

Last year, $60,000 was raised for Mott. Since 2010, the game has raised nearly $1 million for the hospital.

The scrimmage will begin at 2 p.m. The event is free to the public, but donations can be made online or at the door. If you can’t make it to the game, no need to worry because you can watch it on the Big Ten Network. It will also be broadcast on WWJ 950 AM.

Sunday, April 6
The Ann Arbor Film Festival may be over but there’s a new festival in town! Head to the Michigan Theater this Sunday night at 7 to watch the 38th annual Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour.

The lineup features many adrenaline-raising films related to mountain climbing in extraordinary places around the world. The films from the festival are shown in approximately 400 communities across the globe such as London and Alberta, Canada. Tickets can be purchased either online through Outdoor Adventures or at the door.