As you may have realized from the blanket of falling leaves and smell of pumpkin spice everything, it is finally October. Whether you’re inside studying for a midterm or procrastinating studying for a midterm, here are some ways to take advantage of the changing season.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3
Craving a burger? The famous Ann Arbor burger joint Blimpy Burger is finally reopening this weekend at their new location on Ashley and West Liberty streets. Before closing their restaurant on South Division last year, USA Today named them a regional fast-food treasure. While the new location is a little farther from campus, this is definitely a place you will want to check out if you’re looking for a juicy burger with a side of onion rings.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4
October also means the complete series of “Gilmore Girls” is finally on Netflix. Turn the clock back to the series premiere in 2000 and revisit Stars Hollow by re-watching your favorite episodes, or if you’re up for a challenge, prepare yourself to binge watch all seven seasons. Other new Netflix additions to look forward to this month include “The Wedding Planner”, “Carrie”, and “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5
Now that it’s October, it’s officially the season for cider and donuts. There are multiple cider mills and apple orchards relatively close to campus, including Dexter Cider Mill, Plymouth Orchards, Wasem Fruit Farm and Wiard’s Orchards. Now that the profile picture of your beach vacation is outdated, this is the perfect opportunity to take a new one next to a pumpkin or on a hayride.