Now that the snow has melted and temperatures have climbed above the freezing point, unearth yourself from the pile of snow you’ve been hibernating in and take part in one or all of the activities Ann Arbor has in store this weekend. Whether it’s an organized event or just a walk outside, take advantage of the spring weather you’ve dreamed about since November.

FRIDAY, MARCH 20
The Blind Pig will host a performance called “The Office of Feather Pillow: A Business Meeting.” The performance will include musical acts Feather Pillow & Associates, JLA, Tristan Cappel Trio and DJ Theodore Carl. Doors open at 9 p.m.

SATURDAY, MARCH 21
The third annual Run for the Red 5K on the North Campus Diag will be held by the Washtenaw County chapter of the American Red Cross. With its mission to encourage the community of Ann Arbor to support the mission of the Red Cross, the run also will promote the philanthropic efforts of individuals on campus.

SUNDAY, MARCH 22
Southeast Michigan band of brothers, Gemini, will perform at The Ark for their fourth generation of fans — children and families. The two brothers are expert musicians and will perform a wide variety of funny and sweet songs for their audience. Playing music since 1973, Gemini will not disappoint audience members of any age. The show begins at 1 p.m.