Indiana 88, No. 9 Illinois 57: The Hoosiers won a laugher Saturday afternoon in Bloomington.

Dane Fife scored 20 points and Indiana set a school record with 17 treys to send the Illini home with their worst loss in more than 10 years.

“Basically, every time we shot, we were like “Let”s go and get on back on defense because we know it”s going in,”” said Fife, who notched six 3-pointers by himself. “I was literally laughing at the end of the game. It was a strange feeling, but it was an amazing feeling.”

Frank Williams, last year”s Big Ten Player of the Year, scored just 11 points, all in the first half.

Minnesota 89, No. 20 Ohio State 71: Dan Monson took a page from the Tommy Amaker book of coaching, and it paid off.

He started the game without two of his best players. While Kevin Burleson and Michael Bauer rode the pine, the Gophers found a way to win.

Travarus Bennett scored a career-high 21 points for Minnesota in an 89-71 upset of the Buckeyes, ending their nine-game winning streak and handing them their first Big Ten loss in almost a year.

Purdue 73, Iowa 68: Wille Deane poured in 20 points as Purdue posted back-to-back victories for the first time in more than a month.

The Boilermakers built an early 17-point lead and survived a late run by Iowa guard Luke Recker.

The Hawkeyes” 22 turnovers doomed them.

Arkansas 94, No. 5 Florida 92 (OT): Jannero Pargo came off the bench to score a career-high 35 points, including a 3-pointer that sent the game into overtime and another 14-footer to win the game for the Razorbacks.

When Orien Greene”s shot clanged off the rim at the buzzer to give the Gators their second straight loss, students poured onto the court.

Texas Tech 92, No. 6 Oklahoma 79: Bobby Knight completed the a unique sweep with his second-straight upset of a top-10 team from Oklahoma in eight days.

Andre Emmitt pounded the Sooners with 58 points on 24-36 shooting from the floor.

No. 1 Duke 94, No. 7 Virgina 81: Jason Williams scored 27 points, Carlos Boozer added 25 and No. 1 Duke shot 68 percent in the second half to race past No. 7 Virginia 94-81 Sunday night.

The Blue Devils won their sixth in a row all by double digits since losing by one point to Florida State.