No. 11 Florida 66, No. 20 Georgia 63: Florida needed all 40 minutes on Saturday to dispose of a red-hot Georgia team.

Guard Anthony Roberson hit a 3-pointer – his seventh of the game – at the second-half buzzer to give the Gators a three-point victory over their SEC rival.

Florida (13-2) led 58-49 late, only to watch the Bulldogs (9-4) string a rally together, led by Jarvis Hayes, who scored 25 points, including four 3-pointers in the game’s final minutes.

The Bulldogs actually pulled ahead 63-61 after Hayes’ sixth trey of the game, but David Lee dunked to tie it.

Hayes then was called for an offensive foul, giving Florida the last-second shot for the victory.

No. 3 Connecticut 83, Miami (Fla.) 80 (ot): The third-ranked Huskies (10-1) just barely avoided a two-game losing streak, holding off the Hurricanes (7-6) in a classic Big East matchup.

Miami, which had pulled off a 64-61 overtime victory against North Carolina a week ago, was unable to find the magic again, as it fell behind by a basket with 2:34 left in overtime and was unable to recover.

Vanderbilt 70, No. 4 Alabama 69: For the first time since a victory over UCLA in Nov. 1995, Vanderbilt (8-5) was able to upend a top-5 opponent.

The game was nip-and-tuck all the way until the Commodores’ Russell Lakey nailed a 3-pointer with 18.8 seconds left in the second half to put Vanderbilt on top 66-61.

Alabama (11-2) trailed 36-30 at the half, but was able to hang tight with the host Commodores.

The Crimson Tide were unable to pull out a crucial SEC victory.

Stanford 81, No. 12 Oregon 57: The road has not been kind so far in the Pac-10 for Oregon (10-4).

After a successful 10-2 start, Oregon has now dropped to a meager 1-3 in conference play after getting embarrassed by California and Stanford this week.

The Cardinal (11-4) used a 19-0 run that lasted from the end of the first half through the first few minutes of the second half to put the game well out of reach for the suddenly slumping Ducks.