Gross in millions of dollars
1. The Passion of the Christ (83.8) — Jesus dies at the
end. Hope we didn’t spoil it for you.
2. 50 First Dates (12.5) — You know you’re not funny
anymore when a movie about Jesus makes seven times as much
3. Twisted (8.9) — Samuel L. Jackson is dangerously close
to losing his “Baddest Motherfucker on the Planet”
4. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (6.3) — Lindsay
Lohan totally sux. Hilary Duff 4-ever!
5. Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights (5.8) — We’re pretty
sure that this is a violation of the embargo.
6. Miracle (4.4) — If only the terrorists could see how
good we are at hockey…
7. Eurotrip (4.0) — Do we really need to give Europeans
more reasons to hate us?
8. Welcome to Mooseport (3.2) — What can we say? Ray
Romano loves his red flannel.
9. Barbershop 2: Back in Business (3.1) — It’s
official: Ice Cube is neither crazy nor a motherfucker anymore.
10. Club Dread (3.0) — We’ve heard of exactly zero
people in this movie. Either it’s a cutting-edge indie or a
lame parody. We wonder which.