Gross in millions of dollars
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (24.1) – First, take him to this movie. Actually, that should do it. Huh, that was only one day.
2. Shanghai Knights (19.8) – If we ever see Owen Wilson not playing a facsimile of his Dignan character, we’ll die of shock.
3. Chicago (10.7) – Daaaaa Bears.
4. The Recruit (9.5) – Ooooh, he doesn’t know who is good and who is bad. How novel.
5. Final Destination 2 (8.7) – Isn’t that title a little contradictory, like “Final Fantasy 10?”
6. Deliver Us from Eva (7.1) – Deliver us from terrible movies with bad jokes in the title.
7. Kangaroo Jack (5.9) – Not that we had the most intellectual kid movies when we were young, but this is just pathetic.
8. Biker Boyz (4.0) – Larry, baby, you don’t have to do movies like this anymore. You’ve got the “Matrix” gravy train coming into the station.
9. Darkness Falls (3.8) – Sort of like the darkness that falls when you fall asleep during a crappy, unscary movie.
10. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (3.4) – Did you see those garbage Oscar noms? Robbed, we tell you; robbed.