Gross in millions of dollars
1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (87.7) – You say that book was better? You know what we liked about the movie? No reading.
2. 8 Mile (21.3) – Whoops, there goes the No. 1 spot.
3. The Santa Clause 2 (15.1) – They should have waited until November 2003 to take advantage of the Potter drought.
4. The Ring (11.0) – I see your mind! You would take the ring to Sauron!
5. Half Past Dead (8.2) – Ja Rule ja sucks, and Seagal … we’re not even going to bother.
6. My Big Fat Greek Wedding (4.7) – Dear Santa, all we want for Christmas is for this film to please die.
7. Jackass: The Movie (4.0) – So, do you think Steve-O will have his back tattoo updated as he ages?
8. I Spy (4.0) – Owen, we don’t know if someone forgot to tell you, but Eddie Murphy isn’t funny anymore.
9. Frida (2.9) – Ashley Judd is as Latina as we are funny.
10. Sweet Home Alabama (2.4) – I hope Neil Young will remember/that this movie sucks blue whale.