Gross in millions of dollars
1. National Treasure (32.1) –— Sean Bean, will you EVER play a good guy?
2. The Incredibles (23.5) — Shouldn’t there be a limit to how many movies Samuel L. Jackson can be in within a year?
3. Christmas With The Kranks (21.5) – Tim Allen seems to have the Christmas movie market cornered.
4. The Polar Express (19.3) — First Robert Zemeckis inserts Tom Hanks into history. Then he has him talk to a volleyball. Now he gives him a CGI makeover. What’s next? Making him go back to the future?
5. The SpongeBob Square Pants Movie (17.8) — I’m still waiting for the “Ahhh! Real Monsters” movie.
6. Alexander (13.6) – I guess people didn’t really want to see Jordan from “My So-Called Life” fall in love with Colin Farrell.
7. Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason (6.2) — Kudos to Hugh Grant for playing a cad for the twenty-second time.
8. Finding Neverland (4.6) — Insert your own Michael Jackson joke here.
9. Ray (3.9) — I’m hoping Jamie Foxx now has enough clout to get “Booty Call 2: Electric Boogaloo” made.
10. After The Sunset (3.1) –— Forget Bush – everyone knows that this country is going to hell because Brett Ratner still gets to make movies.