Gross in millions of dollars
1. Dawn of the Dead (27.3) — Unseating “The
Passion” from the top spot earns everyone in this film a
one-way ticket to hell.
2. The Passion of the Christ (19.1) — Whatever. The
book was so much better than the movie.
3. Taking Lives (11.4) — We wouldn’t want to
see this even if it weren’t set in Canada.
4. Starsky & Hutch (10.6) — Quit screwing
around and make “Meet the Fockers” already.
5. Secret Window (9.6) — Johnny Depp should only be
allowed to play pirates … and maybe Keith Richards in a Rolling
6. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (8.6) — If
you don’t like it, you can always have it erased from your
7. Hidalgo (8.5) — How much do you have to suck to
go from Aragorn to Frank T. Hopkins? Let’s ask Viggo.
8. Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London (6.0) —
What if we take James Bond, make him an ugly American teenager and
then name him something ultra-manly like Cody?
9. 50 First Dates (4.3) — Whatever. Lame.
10. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (1.5) —
Something tells us these confessions aren’t as dirrty as
we’d like them to be.