The Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office has authorized an arrest warrant for a suspect to with four residence hall break-ins that occurred earlier this month, University Police said Friday.

Authorities are searching for Rick Francisco Ramon, 33, a parole violator from the Kalamazoo area believed to be involved in as many as 13 burglaries on campus or elsewhere in Ann Arbor.

University Police spokeswoman Diane Brown said Ramon, also known as Roberto Ramon, has been charged with first-degree home invasion. The offense is a felony that carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

The warrant is connected to a Nov. 6 break-in at Alice Lloyd Hall, in which a resident who left his door ajar returned to find a stranger in his room. The student later reported his iPod had been stolen.

Another warrant has been issued for Ramon, stemming from his failure to appear for court for retail fraud in Battle Creek on April 24.

A crime alert issued earlier this month described Ramon as 5-foot-8 and 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black, puffy jacket and carrying a black backpack, Brown said.

Brown reminded students to close the door when they leave their rooms, even if only for a few minutes. Anyone who sees of Ramon knows of his whereabouts is urged to call University Police at (734) 763-1131.