Now that Sweetest Day is a distant memory and Valentine”s Day is, well, very distant, love seems to be the last thing on the brain. Sound depressing? Well, have no fear you can spark up your libidos and get back in the sack with your honey in no time. All you have to do is work up an appetite.

10) Asparagus: OK, I know it doesn”t sound very sexy, so that”s why it is number 10. But trust me on this one. Asparagus is considered the most erotic member of the vegetable kingdom.

9) Pine nuts: Fellas, when you take your girl to see “Serendipity” this weekend, don”t even bother with the popcorn. Just bring a supply of pine nuts. She”ll be so into you that she won”t even notice that you”ll never be as cool as John Cusack.

8) Ginseng: Get this: Ginseng roots are said to be shaped like the human body. No wonder it does the trick. So it”s not exactly something you have just hangin” around the house, but you wanna get laid, right? If you get desperate, you can find ginseng in Arizona Green Tea.

7) Chocolate: Ever wonder why Godiva gets bombarded near the romantic holidays? Ever wonder why girls start to glow at the mention of aisle 8 (the candy aisle) at Meijer? It”s that smooth, creamy, ever-so-satisfying texture that gets the girls every time.

6) Alcohol: All right boys and girls, we all know that alcohol is a depressant. But if you take a moderate quantity of it, it can reduce anxiety.

5) Pumpkin seeds: Supposedly people associate pumpkin seeds with fertility. Now that Halloween is over, you can probably get yourself about 12 pumpkins for 12 cents.

4) Peaches: The Chinese associate these fruits with ripe sexuality. That fuzzy, blush colored outside, mixed with that soft, tasty inside mmm.

3) Whipped cream: So you probably know that whipped cream is one of the best dessert toppings ever. Apply generously to your honey”s body parts, and I guarantee it will taste yummy, plus it”ll make them think you”re really (really) good at foreplay.

2) Bananas: If I really need to justify this, you all need a lot more sex help than a little aphrodisiac article can give you.

1) Spices: Ask yourself a question: “Why exactly am I cooking for my honey?” If you answer, “I”m in love and I want to do something special for them,” then stop reading this story. If you”re normal and you answer, “I want to get tail,” then sprinkle a little spice into the recipe. The hotter the spice, the hotter they”ll think you are.