The Michigan Daily: Hi, I’m calling from The Michigan Daily and you’ve been selected to do this week’s Random Student Interview. Are you up for it?

Random: Sure!

TMD: OK, great. Hi, how it’s going? What’s your name?

R: Sheena.

TMD: OK, so you’re definitely up for doing this?

R: Sure.

TMD: Do you even know what this is?

R: Yeah, I’ve seen it in the newspaper before. I know what it is.

TMD: Yeah, I’ll just ask you a few random questions. First question: How was your Welcome Week?

R: Welcome Week was awesome. I didn’t really participate though because I’m a junior, and I don’t think it’s that cool.

TMD: Right, right. Was it fun to watch the freshman just stumble around all lost?

R: Oh my gosh, it’s always hilarious, like they totally don’t know what they’re doing and they get all – I don’t want to say the s-word – they get like all crap-faced drunk, and it’s fun to watch.

TMD: Crap-faced drunk, yes. Now was there any drunken debauchery on your part?

R: No, not all. I have more fun just watching than actually participating. That’s how I am.

TMD: Have you ever had to give a fake name to get into a party?

R: Yes, I have. You know what, I tend to give out fake name and fake phone numbers a lot.

TMD: What’s your fake name?

R: My fake name is Denise. I use my middle name most of the time, or I’ll use my friend’s name like Maria or something more exotic.

TMD: So Maria is more exotic than Denise?

R: Hahaha, it’s more exotic than Denise, yes.

TMD: What about like Chandelier or something?

R: Haha, oh wow, I haven’t tried that one.

TMD: So do you use the fake name and the fake number to scare off guys?

R: Pretty much. Because I have a boyfriend and he can be pretty intimidating, so I have to use some device to keep the guys away.

TMD: All right. So what did you think about that Notre Dame game?

R: You know what? I actually didn’t see the Notre Dame game, I’m not much of a football fan. I’m trying to get into it – my boyfriend is helping me – but I don’t watch football to tell you the truth.

TMD: Do you think the football coach is going to get fired this week?

R: Oh my gosh, he should get fired. I mean – what happened? I heard some pretty bad stories about what happened