The Livingston and Washtenaw Narcotics Enforcement Team — a task force comprised of local and state police — executed a search warrant Friday afternoon at Bongz & Thongz at 119 East Liberty Street as part of an investigation into the store’s alleged possession of synthetic drug K2.

LAWNET head Lt. Jerry Cooley said officers seized numerous packets of a suspicious substance, but couldn’t confirm if it was K2, which is a synthetic form of marijuana.

Cooley said no arrests were made, but charges may be filed by the Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office pending the results of a lab analysis of the seized substance. He was unsure when the prosecutor would determine charges.

“It really depends on how fast the lab gets everything analyzed,” Cooley said.

Employees of Bongz and Thongz refused to comment, despite claims earlier Friday that they would be making a statement regarding the raid.

GetCurious, an adult boutique in the store’s basement — the “thongz” aspect of the business — was also investigated.

Tanya Brown, owner of GetCurious, said the officers fingerprinted her, took a photo of her face and searched her business, but no merchandise was seized.

Brown said she’s worried about the future of her business.

“I’m concerned about how long I can stay open because I have no idea what’s going on upstairs,” Brown said. “If anyone really wants to support us, now’s the time.”

Republican Gov. Rick Snyder signed a group of bills banning the sale of synthetic drugs, including K2, Spice and bath salts into law on June 19. The law took effect on July 1.