A nuclear engineering professor at the University of Florida and his wife were arrested in Gainesville on Friday and indicted by a federal grand jury for wire fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering, money laundering and making false statements to the government, according to The Gainesville Sun.

The couple allegedly submitted “false information, including research taken from UF students without their knowledge, in contract proposals to NASA, the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Navy” to obtain $3.7 million in government contracts, the Sun reports.

They allegedly then funneled “hundreds of thousands of dollars earned from those contracts” into personal banks, according to the Sun.

UConn student faces charges for threatening “snitches” in athlete death

University of Connecticut police said Thursday that 18-year-old freshman Christopher Mutchler “committ(ed) an act of terrorism” when he posted messages on Facebook and the ESPNU website regarding the Oct. 18 fatal stabbing of UConn football player Jasper Howard, according to the Associated Press.

On Oct. 20, according to the AP, Mutchler wrote on an ESPNU news page: “jazz didnt deserve do (sic) die the person who killed him didnt intend to kill HIM anyone who snitched should face the social consequences.”

Mutchler is charged with hindering prosecution, committing an act of terrorism and “several misdemeanors,” according to the AP.

Boulder’s ‘Naked Pumpkin Run’ goes as planned

Thousands took to downtown Boulder, Colorado Saturday night to take part in the ‘Naked Pumpkin Run’, an annual event in which people streak through the streets completely naked with carved-out pumpkins on their heads, according to the Boulder Daily Camera.

The Camera reported that “there had been just one arrest and no significant problems.”

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner, who called the event a “free-for-all”, told the Wall Street Journal before the event that he planned to “station more than 40 officers” on the route.