The NFL announced its Hall of Fame Class for 2002 and will be introducing five new inducties into Canton, Ohio.

Jim Kelly, QB, Buffalo Bills: Though 0-4 in his Super Bowl appearances, Kelly passed for 35,467 yards and 237 touchdowns in his 11-year career in Buffalo.

John Stallworth, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers: Unlike Kelly, Stallworth was a perfect 4-0 in the Super Bowls in which he participated. Playing for a team known for it”s “steel curtain” defense, he was one of the few offensive players that stood out during the Steelers” reign in the 1970s.

Dave Casper, TE, Oakland Raiders: Known as “The Ghost,” Casper played from 1974-1984 and made the Pro Bowl four times. He caught 378 passes, 52 of which were touchdowns. Casper played for the Minnesota Vikings and Houston Oilers as well.

Dan Hampton, DE/DT, Chicago Bears: Despite the fact that Hampton was arrested last Monday for drunk driving, he was still elected to the Hall. An All-Pro six times, Hampton was a vital part of the Bears” 1985 Super Bowl championship team.

George Allen, coach, Los Angeles Rams and Washington Redskins: Allen, who passed away on New Year”s Eve in 1990, never had a losing season in his 12-year career. He finished with a record of 116-47-5.