The Big Ten women’s tennis championship is staying in Ann Arbor for the third-straight season.

With a 5-2 victory over Ohio State on Sunday, the Wolverines (10-1 Big Ten, 17-6 overall) clinched a share of this year’s title. Playing on its home courts, Michigan dropped just two matches, both singles, while earning a sweep of the doubles point.

All three of the doubles pro-sets went heavily in the Wolverines’ favor. The No. 1 duo of sophomore Brooke Bolender and freshman Emina Bektas knocked off their Buckeye opponents by an 8-4 margin. On the third court, a newly formed duo, consisting of freshmen Sarah Lee and Kristen Dodge, cruised to an 8-1 victory. Lee and Dodge dropped the first game of the pro-set, but that would be all the Buckeyes (4-7, 9-15) would get. From then on, it was the Michigan duo that dominated on the first court finished for the day.

The singles matches were a bit more hotly contested. Bektas took care of business easily on court one, winning 6-0, 6-1. Bolender followed suit in a 6-3, 6-4 affair. On the third singles court, Lee recovered from a difficult first set to win the next two and with them, the match.

Ohio State won the fourth and fifth singles matches, but Dodge managed to win at No. 6 singles, 6-3, 7-5. The second set saw back and forth action, with each player holding serve, before a timely break from Dodge late in the match that allowed her to serve for the win.

Next up for Michigan is the Big Ten Tournament to be held Thursday through Sunday in Columbus. Despite earning a share of the regular-season title, the Wolverines will have to settle for the No. 2 tournament seed, as Northwestern holds the head-to-head tiebreaker. As a top-four seed, Michigan won’t play until Friday due to a first-round bye.