When asked, “What college team has produced the most current starting quarterbacks in the pros?” One would probably think of Florida or Florida State. But, Michigan tops the nation with three quarterbacks guiding teams each with records at or above .500.

Elvis Grbac, Baltimore Ravens (6-3), Graduated “94: Grbac is the oldest Michigan starting quarterback that is until Harbaugh resurfaces and has the undaunting task of leading the defending champion Ravens back to the Super Bowl.

Brian Griese, Denver Broncos (5-5), Graduated “98: After leading Michigan to its first national title in 50 years, Griese took over the reigns of the Broncos in his second season. Plagued by injuries, he has never been able to complete a full season, including last year”s playoff run in which Griese was sidelined with a shoulder injury.

Tom Brady, New England (5-5), Graduated “00: When Drew Bledsoe went down with an injury, Brady stepped into the starting role like a veteran winning five of the past seven games to earn the starting role over Bledsoe in yesterday”s game against St. Louis.

So close to being starters: Scott Dreisbach (“98) Buffalo Bills, Jim Harbaugh (“87) Carolina Panthers, Drew Henson (left early in “01) projected Houston Texans” top pick if he leaves baseball.