Correction Appended: This article incorrectly listed the date for the Little Brother concert at St. Andrews Hall. The event was held this past Wednesday.

ON STAGE

Student arts organization F.O.K.U.S. (Fighting Obstacles Knowing Ultimate Success) and Arts at Michigan’s Culture Bus are sponsoring a trip to see acclaimed hip-hop group Little Brother perform live in Detroit. The show is at St. Andrews Hall on Wednesday night. To get your $10 tickets, visit arts.umich.edu. The deadline to register is Wednesday at 1 pm.

ON THE DIAG

Senator and democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel will speak on the Diag tomorrow at noon at a rally to “End the War on Drugs.” His plan includes “reclassifying marijuana” and “making hard drugs available by prescription.” We love old men who want to legalize drugs. See how the crowd differs from the Ron Paul rally – the event is free.

ON THE FLOOR

University hip-hop dance company Dance 2XS is holding company classes on Sundays from 5 to 6:15 pm. Dancers of all abilities are invited to learn new choreography and train. $10 at the door or $60 for the whole semester. Sundays in the 3725 Dance Room at the CCRB. For more info check out www.myspace.com/2xsumich/.

AT HILLEL

Last year’s Golden Apple winner, LSA Prof. Andrei Markovits will lecture about racism in soccer at Hillel tonight at 7 p.m. in the second installment of the Shmooze Golden Apple speaker series. Fascinating topic, fantastic speaker – don’t miss it. The event is free.