ON STAGE

The University Dance Company will bring together choreography by Martha Graham, guest artist Leyya Tawil and School of Music, Theatre and Dance faculty this weekend with “Rituals & Reveries.” The evening will include Graham’s 1931 work “Primitive Mysteries” and more. It will take place at the Power Center, tonight at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Buy tickets at www.music.umich.edu.

AT THE PIG

All the way from Glasgow, Scotland, indie-pop outfit Camera Obscura will make a stop in Ann Arbor tonight. The band, which formed in 1996, first released their music in the United States on the Merge label in 2004. This marks their second tour in the States. Look for an interview in Friday’s paper. You can hear them at The Blind Pig with opener The Essex Green. Doors at 9:30 p.m. $12 cover for those 18 and up.

IN CONCERT

Spice up your night and start the weekend off right. The Big 3 Palladium Orchestra will bring its horns and Latin rhythms to Hill Auditorium tonight. Conducted by Jose Madera, the group includes the sons of Latin Greats Tito Puente and Tito Rodriguez, who performed at New York’s Palladium Ballroom in the 1950s and early ’60s. Tickets are $10 to $60 and are available at the Michigan League Ticket Office.

AT THE MIC

Need a Friday-night date idea? Try “Citizen Improv” at Improv Inferno. During this show, an audience member volunteers three impromptu monologues that range from personal anecdotes to thoughts on the news. The inferno comics then improvise a series of scenes based on the monologues. The show happens every Friday at Live at PJ’s, 102 South First St. Tickets are $10.