Caris LeVert will announce his NBA Draft decision Tuesday, according to a representative of the Order of Angell, a campus honor society from which LeVert has accepted a membership invitation for the 2015-16 academic year.

LSA senior Natasha Dabrowski, a member of the Order, sent the Daily a full list of the organization’s 22 incoming members earlier Monday evening. She later indicated via text message that the announcement regarding LeVert’s future plans was slated for Tuesday.

Dabrowski told the Daily on Monday night that while LeVert accepted the Order of Angell’s invitation to join, his current status as a member of the organization has no bearing on his decision.

When contacted Monday evening, a team spokesman could not confirm that an announcement was planned for Tuesday.

At the program’s annual awards banquet on April 15, LeVert revealed that he had submitted a second request for evaluation from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee to determine where in the draft he would likely be selected.

“I don’t think it really makes sense to go early and be drafted in the second round,” LeVert said at the event.

LeVert sustained a season-ending foot injury at the tail end of Michigan’s 56-54 win over Northwestern on Jan. 17. Prior to his injury, he averaged 14.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.7 assists and a team-high 35.8 minutes per game.

The 6-foot-7 guard had surgery in May 2014 after suffering a stress fracture on the same foot. He missed early-summer workouts prior to the 2014-15 season but played during the team’s August trip to Italy.

Managing Sports Editor Jake Lourim and Daily Sports Editor Max Bultman contributed reporting.