So we”ve all been to the Necto. But how many of us can say that we”ve been to the Necto and benefited charity at the same time? This Sunday, the University”s chapter of Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a concert to raise money to benefit them and their goal of building a third house for people who desperately need it.

The show will feature local acts Notice Co, DJ Virus and Cloud Nine Music, mixing up funk, soul and techno to appease the masses and allow everyone to enjoy their night. Headliners Cloud Nine Music with DJ Virus have described themselves as “”70s era funk, jazz and vintage Motown soul.” Their recently released, self-titled EP is filled with soulful, dance-inciting lyrics and beats and, having sold out the Blind Pig many a night, they know how to work a crowd.

But besides the electric funk that you”ll encounter when you walk in the door, the real cause shouldn”t be overlooked. With over 2,000 members on campus and support from companies such as Detroit Edison, Best Buy, Johnson & Johnson and others, the University”s Habitat for Humanity has already built and dedicated two houses to people in the Ann Arbor area. They need your help to build the third.

So come to the Necto at 8 p.m. on Sunday night, bring $8 and some friends, and enjoy the essence of music and the spirit of dancing, all the while knowing you”re giving your hard-earned money to a cause worthy of every penny.