The List: Sep. 11 to Sep. 14
The Daily Arts Guide to the best upcoming events — it’s everywhere you should be this weekend and why.

At The Podium
Go ahead and get your fill of fine art tonight. Stasys Eidrigevićius, the Lithuanian born graphic and poster designer, will be presenting his work as part of the Penny W. Stamps Distinguished lecture series at the Michigan Theater. The free event is today at 5 p.m.

On Screen
Ever see a documentary about a game of equestrian taking place in Uzbekistan? Well, here’s your chance. Sponsored by the Center for Russian and East European Studies, “Bouzkachi: Chant of the Steppes” will screen tomorrow at 4 p.m. at the Michigan Theater. The film’s directors will be in attendance, and a question and answer session will follow.

At The Ark
The Ark will present the eclectic sounds of David Lindley on Saturday night. Having worked with Ry Cooder and Jackson Browne, Lindley’s music is a clash of blues, folk, electro-acoutic, Celtic and even Malagasy. The eclectic show is Saturday at 8 p.m. and tickets are $17.50.

At Borders
Get your politco-intellectual game on and see Thomas Frank tonight at Borders. The author of such books as “The Wrecking Crew” and “What’s the Matter With Kansas?” will appear to discuss and sign copies of his books. The event is at 7 p.m. tonight and admission is free.