ON DISPLAY
For over 30 years, photographer Jane Atwood has been circling the globe documenting subjects like AIDS patients, landmine victims and blind children. Her 2000 photo exhibition “Too Much Time,” featuring incarcerated women from around the world, is on display until the end of the year from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Arts and Architecture Building.

AT THE MIC
In his short career as a comedian, Daniel Tosh has already accomplished just about every feat in the business. He has appeared on numerous late-night shows, had a “Comedy Central Presents” and has released both a well-received album and DVD. Always a college hit, he performs at 8 p.m. tomorrow at the Michigan Theater. Tickets are $30.

AT THE PODIUM
Despite being the home of the ever-present Catholic Church, Rome witnessed the flourishing of a vibrant secular music scene in the 16th century. UC Santa Barbara Prof. Dr. William Prizer details his findings on 1500s secular music in Rome in his “Cardinals and Courtesans” lecture at 5 p.m. tomorrow in Burton Memorial Tower.

IN CONCERT
Since forming nearly 40 years ago at New York City’s famed Juilliard School, the Tokyo String Quartet has risen to become one of the world’s most renowned chamber ensembles. They join forces with celebrated clarinet soloist Sabine Meyer to perform works by Beethoven, Bartók and Brahms at 7 p.m. Sunday at Rackham Graduate School. $10 and $15 student tickets available at the door.