Door damaged by punch

Where: Angell Hall

When: Tuesday at about noon

What: A door was punched and damaged, the Department of Public Safety reported. Police have no suspects.

Bunsen burner melts plastic

Where: Medical Science Research Building III, 1500 E. Medical Center Dr.

When: Tuesday at about 1 p.m.

What: A student using a Bunsen burner accidently lit a plastic cover on fire, DPS reported. The fire caused about $200 of damage.

Trespasser reported

Where: G.G. Brown Laboratories, 2350 Hayward St.

When: Tuesday at about 2 p.m.

What: A person not affiliated with the University was caught going through the trash, DPS reported.

Man injures thumb

Where: South Quad Residence Hall

When: Tuesday at about 1:30 p.m.

What: A man cut his thumb, DPS reported. The man was taken to MWorks, the University’s occupational health division.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.