Man’s shirt stolen, returned for cash in exchange

Department of Public Safety logs show that a caller reported a shirt stolen by a male subject in the Michigan League on Saturday afternoon. The caller stated that the subject returned the shirt in exchange for $48.

Sleeping man in Union arrested on warrants

A male found sleeping under the stairs of the Michigan Union computing site was warned for trespassing and arrested on outstanding warrants Saturday morning, DPS records indicate.

Water-main break floods Washtenaw Avenue area

A broken water main flooded the 200 block of Washtenaw Avenue on Saturday morning, according to DPS reports. No damage was reported.

Several computer chairs stolen on North Campus

A caller from Baits I Residence Hall reported that six computer chairs had been taken from two computing sites over the past week, according to DPS.

Masturbating man arrested, sent to jail

A caller reported a male subject laying down and masturbating in the carport on Thayer Street on Friday afternoon. DPS records state the man was arrested and transported to the Washtenaw County Jail.

Golf course outhouse is home to trespasser

DPS records indicate a male subject locked himself in one of the University Golf Course outhouses Friday night. The subject refused to leave. DPS advised him that he was trespassing and escorted him from the golf course.

Engineering school’s anniversary banner reported missing

A caller Thursday reported that the 150th anniversary banner located outside the Engineering Programs Building had been stolen, according to DPS.

Student reports racial harassment on, off campus

DPS records show that a caller on Thursday at Michigan Stadium reported that she had been receiving harassing mail both on campus and at her residence. The mail contained racist statements.

Peeping tom seen in window of bathroom

A caller from the Northwood Apartments reported seeing a face pressed against the bathroom window early Friday morning, DPS records show. Officers checked the surrounding area but did not find a suspect.

Man seen fondling self outside League

On Thursday evening, DPS records show a caller reported seeing a male subject fondling himself in the area of the fountain between the Michigan League and the Modern Languages Building.

Officers checked the area but have no suspects.

Wallet stolen from weight-lifting CCRB patron

According to DPS reports, a wallet was taken Friday afternoon from the Central Campus Recreation Building. The wallet was taken while the owner was using the weight room and left the wallet unattended. DPS has no suspects.

Thief just looking for a little music

A caller Thursday afternoon reported that an unattended Panasonic CD-Walkman was stolen from the Dow Building, according to DPS reports.

– Compiled by Daily Staff Reporter Emily Kraack.