Co-worker fondles woman, arrested awaiting sentence

A woman at the University Hospital last Sunday reported to being fondled by a co-worker. According to the DPS incident log, the investigating officer then arrested a suspect.

The suspect is now being held in custody at the Washtenaw County jail awaiting arraignment.

New suspect in ongoing parking fraud investigation

Last Tuesday another suspect involved in an ongoing parking fraud investigation was identified. According to DPS reports this fraud involves employees getting unauthorized parking discounts.

Insulting Easter card harrassment case documented

DPS was alerted last Tuesday when an insulting anonymous Easter card was reported by a caller. Although the caller was not frightened by this card he still chose to document it with DPS.

‘U’ Hospital staff member assaulted, injured by patient

Last Friday at the University Hospital, a staff member was assaulted by a Hospital patient. The staff member obtained minor injuries from the assault, which was reported to DPS.

School bus hits parked bus in front of museum

Last Tuesday a parked University bus was hit by a school bus. This incident which occured in front of the Ruthven museum, was then reported to DPS. The accident contained no reported injuries.

Big House pillar damaged, car may be to blame

A brick and cement pillar near Michigan Stadium was damaged sometime Saturday. DPS has no suspects but believes a vehicle caused the damage.

Reported car break-in while owner in meeting

A man who had parked his car on Thompson Street reported Monday that he believed somebody broke into his car while he was attending a meeting earlier that afternoon, between 12:50 and 4:20 p.m.

There was no reported damage done to the vehicle’s exterior. DPS has no suspects.

– Compiled by Daily Staff Reporter Maria Sprow.