Female reports battle between boyfriends

According to Department of Public Safety reports, a female in Bursley Residence Hall reported Saturday night that her former boyfriend assaulted her new boyfriend.

Car vandalized in Sybil Street lot

A female reported early yesterday that someone tore off the mirror of her boyfriend’s car parked in a lot on Sybil Street, DPS reports state.

East Quad resident cited for alcohol

There was a report early yesterday of an unresponsive person in a unisex bathroom on Prescott Hall in East Quad Residence Hall, according to DPS reports.

The person was cited for a minor in possession of alcohol and transported to the University Hospital Emergency Room.

Paint stolen from medical center

DPS reports state that 10 gallons of paint were stolen from the Medical Science Center Friday morning. The paint had been left unattended for 30 minutes.

Vehicle hits three people, serious injuries result

Three females were hit by a vehicle while crossing at the corner of Hoover and State streets Friday afternoon, according to DPS reports. The car did not stop, and the victims sustained substantial injuries.

Chairs vanish from the Union computing site

A caller reported Friday afternoon the theft of five or six chairs from the Michigan Union computing site, DPS reports state. Although the chairs were discovered missing Friday, the caller believed they were taken some time over the last week.

DPS conducts drug bust in West Quad Saturday

According to DPS reports, officers confiscated marijuana and drug paraphernalia early Saturday from a subject in West Quad Residence Hall.

Victim reports theft a month after it happened

A man in the Art and Architecture Building reported Thursday afternoon that a book of his was stolen more than a month ago, DPS reports state.

Man exposes self on street corner

According to DPS reports, an unidentified witness reported Thursday afternoon that a man indecently exposed himself near the corner of Fletcher and Huron streets. Officers made contact with the subject a short distance away, but they did not observe an offense. He was questioned and released pending further investigation.

Park bench legs vandalized in Arb

A caretaker in the Nichols Arboretum reported Thursday evening that three legs of a park bench had been detached from the ground, DPS reports state.

Student reports missing glasses

A West Quad resident reported Thursday night that his Cartier glasses were missing, according to DPS reports. He stated that he believes a guest in his room took them earlier that day around 2 p.m. He identified the guest for DPS officers, and the case is under investigation.

Man complains of stomach pains

DPS reports state a man in the Harold Shapiro Undergraduate Library Thursday night said he was having severe stomach pains and vomiting and would like an ambulance. Huron Valley Ambulance responded to the call.

Car backs into bus on Plymouth

A bus driver reported Thursday morning that a car backed into his vehicle on Plymouth Road, according to DPS reports. There were no injuries.

– Compiled by Daily Staff Reporter Jeremy Berkowitz.