Markley fire exit sign snatched

According to Department of Public Safety reports, a fire exit sign was reported stolen from the center of the 5400 corridor of Mary Markley Residence Hall early Saturday.

Alcohol found on University bus rider

A caller stated early yesterday morning that a person wearing a red and gray shirt had a case of beer on a University bus, DPS reports state. The person was cited for a minor in possession of alcohol.

Football shatters window in Bursley

A person threw a football into a window of Bursley Residence Hall Friday afternoon, according to DPS reports. The window appeared to be broken.

People caught drinking near Yost

Five individuals were cited for alcohol ordinance violations Friday night after they were caught drinking and carrying two 12-packs of beer outside Yost Ice Arena, DPS reports state.

Faulty pipes lead to flood in Rackham

It was reported Thursday afternoon that the second floor of the Rackham Building sustained damage due to broken water pipes, according to DPS reports.

Bag stolen from room in West Quad while resident slept

According to DPS reports, a suspect stole a book bag from a room in West Quad Residence Hall Thursday night. The resident of the room was asleep when the incident occurred.

Emergency room visitor passes out, injures head

DPS reports state that a 16-year-old visitor of a patient passed out and hit her head on a sink at the University Hospital Emergency Room early yesterday.

Person taken to hospital after arm wrestling injury

A person was injured arm wrestling Friday morning at the North Ingalls Building, according to DPS reports. Huron Valley Ambulance took the person to St. Joseph Hospital.

Computers stolen from parked car

A man reported Friday afternoon that computer equipment was stolen from his car, which was parked in the Catherine Street lot, according to DPS reports. Stolen items included an IBM Thinkpad 3000, a Dell PC and software valued at about $2,000.

Student receives MIP, UIP package

A person was cited for minor in possession and urinating in public at East Quad Residence Hall early Saturday, DPS reports state.

MCard stolen from UGLi student lounge

A person’s MCard was stolen from the Student Lounge of the Harold Shapiro Undergraduate Library at around 11:30 Thursday night, according to DPS reports.

Sweatshirts taken from vehicle while parked in valet

A woman reported Thursday morning that she had three sweat shirts stolen out of her vehicle, which was valet parked in the East Medical Center parking lot, DPS reports state.

Sleeping man taken out of the Union

A person was found sleeping in the basement of the Michigan Union Thursday afternoon, according to DPS reports. He was read trespassing rights and escorted out of the building.

Pager reported stolen from office

DPS reports state that an employee at the Taubman Health Care Center reported Thursday afternoon that an unsecured pager was taken from her office sometime between Oct. 21 and Oct. 28.

– Compiled by Daily Staff Reporter Jeremy Berkowitz.