Delivery driver jailed after arrest for drunk driving

Campus police arrested a delivery driver for operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol Wednesday at 1:30 a.m, according to Department of Public Safety reports. The man, who was stopped while driving on Catherine Street, had a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. In Michigan, a driver is considered legally drunk with a BAC level of .10 percent.

The man was taken to the Washtenaw County jail.

Purse stolen from residence hall

A female student living in Couzens Residence Hall said her purse was stolen last April from the residence hall, DPS reports state. She did not file a report at the time of the larceny. Since the theft, she discovered that several fraudulent accounts had been opened in her name and about $1,700 in transactions made in those accounts.

Juvenile escapee caught by police

Arbor Heights Center staff members notified DPS of a juvenile escapee Sunday evening, according to DPS reports. The boy, who had left the center located in 1400 block of Washington Heights, was found on Fuller Road near Gallup Park.

Officers arrested the juvenile and returned him to the center without incident.

University street signs torn down

Ann Arbor police alerted DPS Wednesday morning of University signs that had been torn down, stolen and left on a sidewalk at the corner of Washtenaw and Forest Avenues, according to DPS reports. A stop sign, parking sign and a lot sign had been stolen from a campus parking lot.

DPS had no suspects.

Wallet found with $140 missing in residence hall

A woman”s stolen wallet was found in East Quad Residence Hall first-floor men”s restroom Monday evening, according to DPS reports. When the wallet was returned to her, the owner found that several gift cards and $140 had been taken from the wallet.

She had reported the theft that occurred earlier in the day while guests were present in her room. DPS was conducting an investigation.

Money taken from unattended purse

An unknown person removed $225 from purse left unattended in a School of Dentistry office Wednesday morning, according to DPS reports. The person left $100 in the wallet.

DPS had no suspects.

Computer stolen from cabinet on North Campus

An Art and Architecture employee said his computer was stolen during winter break, DPS reports state. He said the computer was taken from a locked cabinet.

Police found no signs of forced entry into the cabinet, but one padlock was missing. The computer was last seen on Dec. 13 and is valued at $3,000.

CDs stolen from Architecture building desk

A female employee at the Art and Architecture Building told police her third floor desk cubicle was broken into and 40 CDs taken during winter break, DPS reports state.

DPS had no suspects.