People call for help after car break-in

A person became suspicious Saturday evening in a parking lot on Stone Road when four people asked if the person knew how to break into a vehicle. The four said they had locked their keys in the vehicle and wanted to know how to get in, Department of Public Safety reports state. A check on the vehicle by Ann Arbor Police revealed that the vehicle was stolen.

A 20-year-old man was arrested and turned over to the AAPD.

Peeping tom seen again at East Quad

A female student said she saw a black man watching a woman showering in a third-floor bathroom in East Quad Residence Hall”s Hayden House Sunday evening, DPS reports state. The man ran out of the bathroom after he was spotted.

The man appeared to be in his 20s, of a thin build and was wearing a gold chain, a gray sweatshirt and jeans. He might have been wearing a black cap and a black leather jacket.

Police were unable to find the suspect.

Driver runs over an officer”s foot during dispute at Baits

Ann Arbor Police said a parking officer was assaulted while he was discussing a parking ticket with a person near Vera Baits Residence Hall I Thursday afternoon, DPS reports state. The person drove over the officer”s foot with his vehicle.

Police checked the area but were unable to find the person.

Woman harassed while parking

A female staff member from University Hospitals said she was harassed by another female staff member trying to park while she was attempting to park in a parking garage in the 1500 block of Hospital Avenue Thursday morning, DPS reports state. The woman made threatening comments, saying that she would slash her tires because she stole her parking space.

Clothes and money stolen from CCRB

A man said $50 cash along with “Rocwear” pants, coat and hat were taken from his bag left unattended in the Central Campus Recreation Building main gym Friday evening, according to DPS reports. One of the items was found in the men”s locker room along with items from an unrelated theft.

Woman nearly hit at parking garage

A woman said while exiting a parking garage in the 1500 block of Hospital Avenue Thursday night another vehicle almost hit her vehicle and honked until she drove out of the way, DPS reports state. The person in the vehicle also made a gesture at her.

She was able to get the vehicle”s license plate.

Dispute erupts at Northwood housing

A female resident of Northwood Apartments heard screaming and whimpering coming from her neighbors” apartment Saturday at 3 a.m., DPS reports state.

She said she occasionally heard a male voice shouting in spurts, a female voice whimpering and a baby crying. She also believed she heard furniture breaking or being thrown around.

At the scene, police found the lights turned off inside the residence. A woman answered the door and let police in. Police found an unresponsive man hiding in the closet. The residents told police the dispute was verbal and drinking had been involved.

Man”s passport stolen from Union

A man said his passport was stolen when he left his bag unattended in the main hallway of the first floor for 15 minutes Friday afternoon, according to DPS reports.

DPS had no suspects.