Intoxicated man attempts to flee police in neutral

Police spotted a man standing in the middle of Fuller Road at approximately 3 a.m. Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

The man was standing outside of his car and upon spotting police got in his vehicle and attempted to drive away. He was unable to leave the scene because his car was in neutral.

Police detained the man and discovered he had a blood alcohol count of .20 percent. A person with a .10 percent BAC is considered legally intoxicated. His passenger was also intoxicated. The man and his passenger, both 21 years old, had been drinking at a fraternity.

The man was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol.

Counterfeit football tickets purchased

Police discovered 25 tickets received by Michigan Stadium staff Saturday for Michigan”s football game against Ohio State were counterfeit, according to DPS reports.

Investigators believe most of the counterfeit tickets were sold along State Street and the Interstate 94 area.

PlayStation 2 stolen from dorm

Two students said a PlayStation 2 and several other items were stolen from their West Quad Residence Hall dorm room Wednesday evening, according to DPS reports. The victims told police they only lock their door when they leave the building.

DPS had no suspects.

Trash can fire causes students to evacuate

A fire in a West Quad Residence Hall trash closet Wednesday night forced residents to evacuate the building, DPS reports state. Police discovered trash on the shelf of a closet had caught fire. A bulletin board was burned, but there were no injuries.

Students were able to return once Occupational Safety and Environmental Health officials arrived to assist police.

DPS did not find any evidence of carbon monoxide.

Skateboarder”s safety concerns pedestrian

A man walking on the third level of the Church Street parking garage Wednesday afternoon said he saw a person on a skateboard “jumping over things,” DPS reports state. He was afraid the skateboarder would be hit by a car.

Female robbery suspect on loose

A woman between the ages of 18 and 22 is wanted by the Ann Arbor Police for two robberies. The suspect, who has purple hair with a blond streak, robbed a woman of her purse using a box cutter Friday in the 700 block of Packard Road. The suspect also robbed another woman in the 700 block of East University Avenue Sunday with the help of two men.

The suspect is approximately 5 feet tall and 120 pounds. She has bright blue eyes and wears heavy makeup.

Rocks thrown at building

A staff member at the College of Pharmacy said an unknown person was throwing rocks at the Church Street entrance of the building Wednesday morning, DPS reports state. Police found there was no damage to the south side entrance glass upon inspection.

Compiled by Daily Staff Reporter

Jacquelyn Nixon.