East Quad resident assaulted with fire extinguisher

An East Quadrangle resident said three men ran through the hallway of 3rd Prescott House Friday evening spraying fire extinguishers, Department of Public Safety reports state. There was no evidence of smoke or fire. The male resident said he attempted to apprehend one of the men and was assaulted with one of the fire extinguishers.

When interviewed by police, the resident said he was sprayed with an extinguisher and one of the men had made verbal threats to hit him. No one was injured in the assault.

DPS spotted the men running near Monroe and Tappan streets.

34 ticketed for violations during Ohio State game

Police ticketed 34 people Saturday during the football game against Ohio State, according to DPS reports. Seventeen tickets were given for violations of alcohol in the stadium. Police arrested four minors for possessing alcohol.

The majority of the 16 tickets given for urinating in public occurred near the University Golf Course. One person was ticketed for sales and solicitation in the stadium. Seven people were ejected from the stadium for disorderly conduct and one person was ejected for violating the University Board of Regent”s weapons ordinance.

Tablecloth and napkins stolen

A person said a tablecloth and napkins had been stolen from the Business Administration Building last Monday, DPS reports state. The items had been taken on three separate dates.

Police search for fake Salvation Army volunteers

Ann Arbor Police asked for DPS assistance last Monday in finding two suspects involved in a fraud, DPS reports state. Two people, who had been in a group of four, had been posing as Salvation Army donation collectors.

Homeless person harasses students

A homeless person was found trespassing twice last Tuesday evening after the Chemistry Building”s Science Library staff said they had received five reports of a homeless person harassing students, DPS reports state. The person had been stopped for trespassing earlier in the day after being spotted in the lower level of the atrium.

Kayak missing from NCRB

A North Campus Recreation Building staff member said a kayak was stolen last Tuesday morning, according to DPS reports. The kayak had been signed out under a fraudulent name and was not returned.

Vehicle reported stolen but found back at home

A Cancer and Geriatrics Center patient said her vehicle was stolen by her husband”s friend last Tuesday afternoon, DPS reports state. The woman said her husband and his male co-worker picked her up at the Center. Her husband left the keys in the car and instructed his co-worker to wait in the vehicle. Once the husband was inside, the man then drove off with the car.

The vehicle was found when the woman returned home.

Wallet, ring stolen from West Quad

After returning to her room after a shower Wednesday morning, a West Quadrangle resident noticed her wallet and Big Ten ring were missing, according to DPS reports. The student had left her door unlocked.

DPS had no suspects.