Prescriptions for Vicodin stolen

An employee at Chelsea Family Practice on Main Street said Thursday afternoon that stolen prescription pads from the clinic have been used by an unknown person to obtain the drug Vicodin, Department of Public Safety reports state. More than 100 pills had been distributed since the pads were stolen.

Police hold minor for possession of alcohol, marijuana

A person was held by police for minor in possession of alcohol and possession of marijuana early Thursday morning, according to DPS reports. The person was found somewhere within the Medical Campus and 120 beers were dumped. The marijuana was held as evidence.

The person was held pending authorization for a warrant.

Hospital reports stolen pillow

A person at University Hospitals said a pillow had been stolen about 8:45 p.m. Sunday, according to DPS reports.

DPS had no suspects.

Pedestrian struck, injured by vehicle

A person was hit by a white minivan in the 200 block of Observatory Street on Friday evening, DPS reports state. Police arrived at the scene to find the victim on the ground with unknown injuries.

The victim was taken to University Hospitals emergency room.

Vehicle damaged in larceny attempt

Damage to a University vehicle in a parking lot on Stadium Blvd. led police to believe someone attempted to forcibly enter the vehicle Thursday afternoon, according to DPS reports. Police said the maroon Dodge Caravan had been damaged sometime early Thursday morning.

There was damage to the exterior handle of the driver”s side front door which appears that an unknown person attempted to pry the handle open with a crowbar or similar tool. There was no evidence of a successful larceny.

DPS had no suspects.

Pop bottles stolen from residence hall

A person said pop bottles collected since May were stolen Thursday morning from Mosher-Jordan Residence Hall, according to DPS reports. The bottles were stored in a janitor”s closet.

DPS had no suspects.

Unattended GAP bookbag stolen

A student said he left his bookbag in front of Wendy”s in the Michigan Union for half an hour Thursday afternoon, DPS reports state. While he went to the computer area, his single-strap black GAP bag containing several books. His Mcard and wallet were stolen.

Police advised the student to cancel his cards. DPS had no suspects.

Man arrested in billiards room

Police found two intoxicated men in the Michigan Union billiards room Sunday evening, DPS reports state. One man had an outstanding warrant and was arrested on the scene.

Fire extinguishers stolen in Markley

Four fire extinguishers were reported stolen from Mary Markley Residence Hall Thursday morning, according to DPS reports. The extinguishers were taken from Reeves House and were replaced immediately.

DPS had no suspects.