Burning pot pie snack sets off alarms

Where: Walgreen Drama Center

When: Tuesday at about 12:30 p.m.

What: Someone burnt a pot pie in the microwave, the Department of Public Safety reported. Smoke from the burning pie set off a fire alarm.

Hungry vandal breaks snack machine

Where: Couzens Residence Hall

When: Wednesday at about 2 a.m.

What: Someone used a chair to break the glass window of a vending machine, then took some of the food inside, DPS reported. Housing security officers removed the remaining food for safekeeping. The cost of repairs is estimated at $75.

Student passes out in classroom

Where: Dennison Building

When: Tuesday at about 11:30 a.m.

What: A female student in a third floor classroom passed out, DPS reported. When the ambulance arrived, she was conscious and breathing. She refused treatment.

Light pole fixture broken

Where: 700 block of Church Street

When: Tuesday at about 7:30 a.m.

What: The round yellow globe surrounding the light bulb on a light pole was broken over the weekend, the DPS reported. There are no suspects.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.