Employee stamps ticket illegally

A carport staff member was found illegally stamping their own ticket for parking Tuesday evening, Department of Public Safety reports state. The employee was turned over to the respective supervisor and there is currently an ongoing investigation.

Suspect seen stealing wallet at C.C. Little

A subject reported a stolen wallet from Clarence Cook Little Science Building on Monday afternoon, DPS reports state. The suspect was identified as a black male, approximately 180 pounds with dreadlocks.

The suspect was seen wearing a dark colored down jacket and blue jeans and carrying a black backpack with one strap.

Fake cactus stolen from East Quad cafeteria

A fake cactus was stolen from East Quad”s cafeteria Tuesday morning, according to DPS reports.

The suspect left behind the pot the plant was in. The cactus has not yet been returned or recovered and DPS has no suspects.

Balloons thrown from window

A pedestrian walking near Alice Lloyd Residence Hall reported someone throwing water balloons out of a sixth-floor window Wednesday morning, DPS reports state.

The suspects were found and questioned.

Sign stolen outside restroom

A “gender inclusive” sign was stolen from the wall outside a Michigan Union restroom sometime over the weekend, DPS reports state.

The sign, which contains a female and male figure, is valued at $25. DPS has no suspects.

Credit card taken and charged $240

A subject who reported his wallet was stolen from somewhere on Central Campus at the end of January said his credit card was charged $240, DPS reports state. The card was used on Amazon.com sometime before Tuesday morning. The card has not been recovered and there is an ongoing investigation.

Bike stolen from Bursley Hall rack

A subject reported his red Micargi bike stolen from the bike rack in front of Bursley Residence Hall Tuesday afternoon, DPS reports state. The bike was taken between September and October. DPS has no suspects.

Banner stolen from South Quad

A banner mounted on South Quad Residence Hall promoting Parents” Weekend was stolen during the weekend, DPS reports state. DPS has no suspects at this time.

Overhead lights fall in Yost

Overhead lights in Yost Ice Arena fell onto the ice Tuesday afternoon, according to DPS reports. The lights became inoperable.

Projector missing from Dennison

A ceiling mounted projector was stolen over the weekend from the Dennison Building, DPS reports state. The projector has a value of $10,000. DPS has no suspects.

Compiled by Daily Staff Reporter Jacquelyn Nixon.