It’s Thursday.

That means it’s time for another edition of Michigan hockey Alumni of the Week. And I’m happy to report that the award’s curse seems to have been short-lived.

Last week’s honoree, forward Luke Glendening of the Toledo Walleye, has continued his strong play, notching two more goals since our last update. Glendening has six points through Toledo’s 10 games this season.

And it’s a good thing the curse has been put to rest, as this week’s selection is about to embark on a new beginning. This week, the nod goes to former Michigan goaltender Bryan Hogan.

Hogan played four seasons for the Wolverines, the last coming in 2010-11 when he split time with Shawn Hunwick, whose Michigan career exploded from there. You may remember Hogan from games such as the 2008 Great Lakes Invitational championship when he helped Michigan win the title over Michigan State, or the 2009 game against Wisconsin when he turned away 39 shots.

Since Michigan, Hogan has bounced around the Central Hockey League, playing 23 games with the Dayton Gems and 14 with the Wichita Thunder. Kansas was much kinder to Hogan, as he went 10-3 with a .937 save percentage with the Thunder.

On Wednesday, 37 Hockey, a hockey agency, announced on Twitter that its client Hogan has signed to play in Denmark this season. It wasn’t immediately clear which team had signed Hogan, only that he was heading to Denmark to continue his career.

Congratulations, Bryan, and “Held og lykke” in Denmark.