1. Aaliyah, Aaliyah She will be missed, but her music lives on.
2. No More Drama, Mary J. Blige Oh there”s drama, her and Spears for Pepsi”s merchandising.
3. Iowa, Slipknot Mudvayne”s new album is really really bad.
4. Songs in A Minor, Alicia Keys The Keys are to turn off your CD player and throw this out the window.
5. Now, Maxwell Now is indeed the time: Time to keep reading.
6. Now 7, Various Artists If you”re dumb enough to like songs on this album, then you were probably dumb enough to drop $15 on it. Dumbass.
7. Superhero, Brian McKnight It”s kind of like Spiderman in his Venom fatigues, you just crave the old school. Not old school Brian McKnight though.
8. Project English, Juvenile This would make sense, if Juvenile spoke English.
9. Pull My Chain, Toby Keith No, you come over here and pull mine.
10. Come Clean, Puddle of Mud Coming clean, this album blows.