1. Get Rich Or Die Tryin’, 50 Cent – Well, you’re rich now, and you’re not dead, so you can buy braces!
2. Come Away With Me, Norah Jones – This album has been on this list for eleventy garbillion years. We have no more jokes.
3. Chocolate Factory, R. Kelly – Is that where you tell those underage girls you’re taking them?
4. Home, Dixie Chicks – See No. 2. You guys need to branch out and buy other albums. There’s a lot of good stuff out there.
5. Sing The Sorrow, AFI – Trust, us, we’re singing it. Loudly and proudly.
6. Chicago, Soundtrack – Nothing like showtunes to make you want to yank your own eardrums out.
7. Street Dreams, Fabolous – He’s the worst. We wish he would die. Painfully.
8. Cocky, Kid Rock – Awww, he sings with Cheryl Crow. Now he’s sensitive and deep.
9. Fallen, Evanescence – Enjoy the nine spot while you can, because next week, life will imitate art.
10. Monster, Killer Mike – Not bad, but not too subtle either. Is the “Killer” necessary? Well, we guess just “Mike” would be lame.