1. Come Away With Me , Norah Jones – Norah’s so boring that even we don’t feel like making fun of her.
2. Chicago, Soundtrack – It’s bad enough the movie will win a shitload of Oscars, but does it have to take all the Grammys too?
3. Let Go, Avril Lavigne – Why’d ya you have to go and make things so complicated, eh? That’s what Canadians say.
4. Home, Dixie Chicks – Natalie Maines is a certified beast.
5. This Is Me … Then, Jennifer Lopez – Are Jennifer and Ben divorced yet?
6. 8 Mile, Soundtrack – Wow, at least he didn’t release three good songs with a bunch of filler crap to accompany an overhyped movie.
7. Cocky, Kid Rock – Kid Rock: White-trash dirtball chic since 1998.
8. Under Construction, Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliot – Damn. Those teriyaki subs must really work.
9. I Care 4 U, Aaliyah – We care 4 U shutting the hell up. U R not good.
10. The Last Temptation, Ja Rule – If it involves crucifying Ja, we’ll buy it.