1. 8 Mile, Soundtrack – Eminem says he never asked for this much fame. Shut up. Now.
2. Up!, Shania Twain – Die, Shania, die! Don’t worry; that’s just German for “The, Shania, the.”
3. Let Go, Avril Lavigne – Man, how many jokes about Canadians, underage girls and crap-pop can we be expected to come up with? We’re only human.
4. Home, Dixie Chicks – Leave now and never come back!
5. This is Me … Then, Jennifer Lopez – This is us … not buying your CD.
6. Justified, Justin Timberlake – Bring your pretty face to our axe.
7. Come Away With Me, Norah Jones – Hmm, nothing offensive or outright terrible … that’s no fun.
8. Stripped, Christina Aguilera – Unclean, unclean!
9. Tim McGraw and the Dancehall Doctors, Tim McGraw – This contains a cover of “Tiny Dancer.” Yeah, the Elton John song. We’re laughing too.
10. I Care 4 U, Aaliyah – Oh, we get it. 4 as in for. We couldn’t crack their code at first.