1. Weathered, Creed Creed will launch their “Sucking Hard “02” tour later this month.
2. Hybrid Theory, Linkin Park This and Creed, No. 1 and No. 2. Sad.
3. Word of Mouf, Ludacris I”m still really having a hard time with the “f.”
4. Silver Side Up, Nickelback Three of the top fouralbums are this bad, wait, four of four.
5. Now 8, Various Artists Now that”s what I call shitty.
6. A Day Wthout Rain, Enya Sweet, enough mooching off of Lord of the Rings. You”re still awful.
7. Pain is Love, Ja Rule All he needs is to stab someone and get off, and he”ll be the biggest rapper in the land. Yeah, that”s right Jay-Z, Ja is coming for you.
8. M!ssundaztood, Pink Pink like what? Like a taco?
9. Stillmatic, Nas Stillmatic, this is one of those “colloquial” terms.
10. Rocksteady, No Doubt Rounding out the top 10 for the week, the party-ska band No Doubt. Sweet.