1. Be As You Are: Songs From an Old Blue Chair, Kenny Chesney — Music to get unemployed to.
2. The Documentary, The Game — We can only hope The Game stabs people as well as Young Buck.
3. This Woman, LeAnn Rimes — Plastic surgery certainly made her music better.
4. American Idiot, Green Day — Green Day somehow marched down the “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” to four on this list. Go figure.
5. Encore, Eminem — “Like Toy Soldiers” was released and people continue to buy this album — blasphemy!
6. Get Lifted, John Legend — So John Legend was the guy that got Snoop Dogg to smoke again. What do you expect from a guy whose album was Get Lifted?
7. Crunk Juice, Lil’ Jon and the East Side Boyz — Not from concentrate.
8. Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson — Kelly, since you’ve been gone, we’ve been pretty happy. But now you’re back.
9. Confessions, Usher — Our confession? We wish Usher were my boo.
10. I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning, Bright Eyes — Conor Oberst: bashing Clear Channel on the Billboard charts since 2005.